- Drafting legislation for the X Case
- Our cultural heritage is under siege by bureaucratic barbarians at the gate
- Clarification re Pat Rabbitte and “offensive” tweets
- Irish abortion law: women treated as insentient incubators and instructed to grin and, literally, bear it.
- We’ll seek retribution over nation’s debt legacy if we want to, St. Bruton
Tag Archives: euthanasia
CONTRARY to popular belief, the right to die has been enshrined in Irish case law — but only for those who are physically incapable of voicing their desire to end their own lives. This week’s recommendation of the UK’s Commission … Continue reading →