- Drafting legislation for the X Case
- Our cultural heritage is under siege by bureaucratic barbarians at the gate
- Clarification re Pat Rabbitte and “offensive” tweets
- Irish abortion law: women treated as insentient incubators and instructed to grin and, literally, bear it.
- We’ll seek retribution over nation’s debt legacy if we want to, St. Bruton
Tag Archives: Department of Social Protection
From the Irish Examiner on January 4… THE Government is engaged in a campaign of vilification against those claiming social protection benefits despite an Oireachtas report revealing the proportion of fraudulent overpayments actually decreased by more than half between 2007 … Continue reading →