- Drafting legislation for the X Case
- Our cultural heritage is under siege by bureaucratic barbarians at the gate
- Clarification re Pat Rabbitte and “offensive” tweets
- Irish abortion law: women treated as insentient incubators and instructed to grin and, literally, bear it.
- We’ll seek retribution over nation’s debt legacy if we want to, St. Bruton
Tag Archives: ABC Case
Irish abortion law: women treated as insentient incubators and instructed to grin and, literally, bear it.
IF Labour is wondering why its support has suffered a vertiginous drop since last year’s election it need only look to its TDs’ shameful contributions to last week’s Dáil debate on abortion for answers. One by one they got to … Continue reading
I recently wrote an essay on the European Convention of Human Rights (ECHR) and the likely impact of the A B C v Ireland case, concerning the three Irish-based women who went to the European Court of Human Rights claiming … Continue reading