- Drafting legislation for the X Case
- Our cultural heritage is under siege by bureaucratic barbarians at the gate
- Clarification re Pat Rabbitte and “offensive” tweets
- Irish abortion law: women treated as insentient incubators and instructed to grin and, literally, bear it.
- We’ll seek retribution over nation’s debt legacy if we want to, St. Bruton
Tag Archives: A
Yesterday’s Examiner column on abortion contained a silly error about the law – that ECHR ruling took supremacy over Irish law – which will no doubt leave me with much egg on my face in the letters page over the … Continue reading