- Drafting legislation for the X Case
- Our cultural heritage is under siege by bureaucratic barbarians at the gate
- Clarification re Pat Rabbitte and “offensive” tweets
- Irish abortion law: women treated as insentient incubators and instructed to grin and, literally, bear it.
- We’ll seek retribution over nation’s debt legacy if we want to, St. Bruton
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The entry of reformed terrorist Martin McGuinness into the Irish Presidential race has certainly reinvigorated, what had become, a staid campaign but dangerously high levels of obfuscation risk returning the whole election to high farce. First of all, it is … Continue reading
It has latterly become clear why Fianna Fáil wasn’t utterly obliterated in the last general election – the 18 hardy souls still hanging onto their Dáil seats are there to provide the rest of us with comic relief. How else … Continue reading