Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Drafting legislation for the X Case
- Our cultural heritage is under siege by bureaucratic barbarians at the gate
- Clarification re Pat Rabbitte and “offensive” tweets
- Irish abortion law: women treated as insentient incubators and instructed to grin and, literally, bear it.
- We’ll seek retribution over nation’s debt legacy if we want to, St. Bruton
Monthly Archives: January 2011
As far as plans go, it’s ingenious in its simplicity – Enda Kenny doesn’t perform well in the media so, let’s hide him from the media. The decision was evidently made after broadcaster Richard Crowley made mincemint out of him … Continue reading
Never missing an opportunity to kick himself squarely in the groin, a cartoonish Brian Cowen is increasingly reminiscent of the luckless Wile E. Cayote – so focused on the prize ahead that he doesn’t realise he’s just run over a … Continue reading
Just before Brian Cowen’s hotly-anticipated press conference on Sunday evening, RTE played an instructive five-minute film entitled Wildlife Swarms. First we were shown a clip of hundreds of jellyfish moving seamlessly together before the narrator solemnly intoned, “they’re all individuals … Continue reading